“Help the transition of students to the labour market through innovative internships in the southeast region” Code 156695
The project’s main goal is to facilitate access to the labour market for at least 180 students in higher education (bachelor and master level) in the developed southeast region, through an integrated internship with professional individual guidance. In particular, the specific goals are:
1. Management and monitoring of activities, through strict management and precise monitoring of activities/results.
2. Transfer of knowhow and good practices related to methods and transnational tools for training services that support students and labour market requests.
3. Strengthening and updating of the operating system by fostering cooperation between the academic world and the economic world/other institutions in order to develop work training programmes.
4. Conducting 180 internships (140 at the national level and 40 at an international level).
5. Developing and implementing a system that monitors the quality and efficiency of internships and assesses the acquisition of non-formal skills.
6. Transfer of good practices, methods and tools completed during the project.
Lead partner: Fondazione SATEAN RO
- Universitatea Dunarea de Jos din Galati
- ASSOCIAZIONE ACCADEMIA EUROPEA
- Umbria training center