The main goal of the project is supporting the development of human resources and the transfer of good practices in the tourism sector.
- establish a foundation from which to improve personnel qualifications and employment opportunities in the local tourism sector;
- establish a network of partnerships between Italian and Bulgarian organisations on the matter of developing human resources in the tourism sector;
- exchange knowhow and experience during tourism sector personnel training;
- develop policies for employment in the local tourism sector.
- Analysis of tourism sector requirements in relation to personnel qualifications for social inclusion of disadvantaged people.
- Roundtable discussion on the results of the requirement analysis;
- Study visit in Italy for the purpose of sharing experiences;
- Restitution workshop after the study visit in Italy;
- Creation of a strategy for the development of human resources in the local tourism sector;
- Roundtable discussion on the human resource development strategy;
- Information and advertising activities.